Anytime. Anywhere. Anyone.
Streamline Healthcare Solutions delivers web-based software that provides and coordinates all service delivery processes for healthcare organizations. We have been offering software in the health and human services marketplace since 2003 for some of the nation’s premier behavioral health organizations. Our web-based technology enhances and transforms our customer’s businesses by improving the quality of care for all stakeholders. Streamline has developed software to truly integrate all departments moving to a holistic service approach. Organizations that wish to have one system incorporate all business processes into a single solution will work with our team of dedicated experts to help guide you along the way as your business needs develop. The SmartCare™ electronic health record (EHR) application is Meaningful Use certified and is deployed in a live environment at all service levels. These include inpatient, outpatient, intensive-outpatient and residential, as well as functionality for e-prescribing, primary care services, and electronic communication with other providers via Continuity of Care Documents (CCD).
What differentiates Streamline’s SmartCare from the competition:
- Fully browser-based Electronic Health Record (no applets, plug-ins or middleware)
- Stage 3 Meaningful Use – 2015 Edition Health IT Module Certified
- Primary Care application that’s integrated into the platform and includes E&M coding
- Dashboards and alert systems for internal communication
- Both laboratory and pharmacy interface (HL7) functionality as well as other outside systems such as general ledger systems
- Integrated point of service (POS) and batch scanning functionality
- Open architecture for flexibility to support all forms electronically as well as custom data conversions
- 24/7 support services with integrated account management
Essential Executive Skills for the Electronic Health Record Procurement Process
Request a Demo:
SmartCare Hosting through Microsoft Azure
SmartCare’s Application Hosting service allows you to enjoy all the benefits of a modern, web-based EHR without having to purchase an expensive server in addition to hardware and software components.