Join OPEN MINDS this June to build the plan your organization needs for success and sustainability at The 2023 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute in New Orleans!
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is the one executive event focused on growth-developing growth strategies and nurturing the innovations that fuel growth of health and human services. The institute brings together the thought leaders from organizations serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs to share their approaches to building service lines and service systems. Build your competitive edge!
Top 9 Reasons To Attend This ‘Can’t Miss’ Event!
1. Navigate the world of digital tools and create a better consumer experience and greater consumer satisfaction! Join the discussion in the sessions Planning A Digital Consumer Experience and Integrating Digital Tools Into Service Delivery.
2. Learn how to stay on top of your strategic plan, overcome common implementation challenges, analyze your service line portfolio for profitability and sustainability, and analyze data to identify key priorities. Attend the sessions Strategy For Turbulent Markets: Keeping Your Plan On Top Of Market Changes, Making Tough Decisions: When & How To Close Or Change Services, and From Paper To Action – How To Successfully Implement Your Strategic Plan
3. Hear from Wendy Martinez Farmer, Regional Vice President National Crisis Center Of Excellence, Carelon Behavioral Health, as she provides an important update on 988, 1 year after her original presentation to our audiences about its initial roll out.
4. Make hybrid service delivery work for you! Discover the ecosystem you need to combine online, in-person, and in-home care delivery and how to train staff to use technology effectively. Attend the session The Tech & Human Infrastructure For Hybrid Care: Coordinating Virtual, In-Clinic & In-Home Services.
5. Hear directly from the health plans! Learn about strategy innovation from Richie Grantham, Principal Design Lead, Human Centered Design Strategic Innovation and Care Solutions SCPMG Care Transformation for Kaiser Permanente, as he shares his perspective during his keynote session, Kaiser’s Human Centered Approach To Strategic Care Innovation. Join David Lederman, Senior Product Manager, Anthem/Elevance, for his keynote session, Behavioral Health Advantage – The Elevance Health Approach To Innovations In Substance Use, Suicide Prevention.
6. Marketing is an invaluable tool for success and sustainability. Learn how to build and strengthen your brand’s muscle for a positive brand perception by participating in the marketing and branding executive seminars: Creating Growth Strategies To Maximize Revenue & Scale: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Best Practice Marketing Seminar and Building A Stronger Brand & Reputation – Best Practices Brand Management: An OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar.
7. Explore the most pressing issues facing children and youth today. Attend The 2023 OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit and join the discussion on successful models and best practices for serving children with complex needs, as well as new programs addressing the needs of the whole family.
8. Should a merger, acquisition or affiliation be part of your strategic growth plan? Attend The 2023 OPEN MINDS Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations Summit and hear MA&A success stories. Find out what organizations learned along the way — from navigating hurdles to using mergers to expand your service line portfolio and how to find an acquisition or affiliation partner.
9. Reflect on what you’ve learned! Stay an extra day or two in New Orleans and enjoy a famous beignet in the French Quarter or check out the beautiful oak trees and lagoons in Audobon Park.
June 13-15, 2023 – New Orleans, Louisiana
Featured Executive Summits:
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute will feature two Executive Summits that will run simultaneously with the institute. These day-long series are curated to give executives critical insights needed help grow their organization.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit is focused on best practices and thought leadership for executives and management professionals addressing specialty health care mergers, acquisitions & affiliations.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit examine innovative programs serving children with complex needs and learn how your organization can incorporate new contract and revenue opportunities into your strategic plan for successful sustainability.
Best Practice Seminars
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute will also feature two Best Practice Seminars, these short courses are dedicated to critical management competencies.
Creating Growth Strategies To Maximize Revenue & Scale: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Best Practice Marketing Seminar is the only marketing seminar of its kind and is designed specifically for specialty provider organizations in the health and human services field.
Building A Stronger Brand & Reputation – Best Practice Brand Management: The OPEN MINDS 2023 Seminar will review everything you need to know about developing a branding strategy and best practices on using market research, brand alignment, to grow and sustain a positive perception, measuring and examining your competitive brand advantage, and reflecting the brand experience in your services and communications.