Highlights Of The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute
Success in the new normal requires strategic and innovative approaches. The achievements of health and human service executive teams rises (or falls) based on their strategy and the ability to make that strategy a reality. Learn from executives of health plans and payers on their vision of the future – and from the executives who have succeeded in developing and implementing sustainable strategies and innovative approaches in this new market.
The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute kicks off with three timely events:
- The OPEN MINDS Integration Summit: New Models For Primary Care, Behavioral Health, & Social Service
This executive summit is designed to help organizations ensure their teams are prepared for implementing and supporting integration models and have all the required competencies needed for success.
- How To Build Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating, & Contracting With Health Plans
In this seminar, attendees will learn how to start strategic conversations with health plans, how to demonstrate an organization’s value in way that will capture a health plan’s interest and the keys to securing and optimizing service agreements with health plans.
- How To Develop a Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management, & Scenario-Based Planning
Starting with analyzing your current service lines to determining strategic options for diversification, this seminar will cover everything you need to know about developing a new service line.
DeAnna Minus-Vincent, Senior Vice President, Chief Social Integration & Health Equity Strategist, RWJBarnabas Health (RWJBH) will open the institute on June 15th with her keynote address, “Making Social Service Supports More Than A Referral,” focusing on RWJBH’s systemwide initiative to provide all RWJBH consumers with a culturally tailored and fully integrated annual assessment of their need for non-medical social determinants of health. She will also discuss their support by the Walmart Foundation and their partnerships with NowPow and ConsejoSano to provide consumers with the connections for community services and ongoing support.
The agenda will feature more than 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs.
Can’t miss sessions include:
- Elder Care Services – Expanding Your Service Portfolio – A Best Practice “How To” session addressing the opportunities and strategic options for diversifying your service portfolio.
- Managing Capitated Contracts – A Discussion With Health Plans & Providers – An Executive Roundtable where health plans and providers will discuss balancing the needs of consumers with health plans and providers financing arrangements.
- Online Marketing Strategies For Success – An interactive session where we will explore best practices in evaluating and improving your organization’s online presence.