Highlights Of The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute
Success in the new normal requires strategic and innovative approaches. The achievements of health and human service executive teams rises (or falls) based on their strategy and the ability to make that strategy a reality. Learn from executives of health plans and payers on their vision of the future – and from the executives who have succeeded in developing and implementing sustainable strategies and innovative approaches in this new market.
The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute kicks off with three timely events:
- The OPEN MINDS Integration Summit: A Tale Of Two Years: New Models For Integrated Care In Today’s Post-Pandemic World
This executive summit is designed to help organizations ensure their teams are prepared for implementing and supporting integration models and have all the required competencies needed for success.
- How To Build Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating, & Contracting With Health Plans
In this seminar, attendees will learn how to start strategic conversations with health plans, how to demonstrate an organization’s value in way that will capture a health plan’s interest and the keys to securing and optimizing service agreements with health plans.
- How To Develop A Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management, & Scenario-Based Planning
Starting with analyzing your current service lines to determining strategic options for diversification, this seminar will cover everything you need to know about developing a new service line.
DeAnna Minus-Vincent, Senior Vice President, Chief Social Integration & Health Equity Strategist, RWJBarnabas Health (RWJBH) will open the institute on June 15th with her keynote address, “Making Social Service Supports More Than A Referral,” focusing on RWJBH’s systemwide initiative to provide all RWJBH consumers with a culturally tailored and fully integrated annual assessment of their need for non-medical social determinants of health. She will also discuss their support by the Walmart Foundation and their partnerships with NowPow and ConsejoSano to provide consumers with the connections for community services and ongoing support.
On June 16th, the day will kick off with Karan Singh, Co-founder/COO, Ginger, Rachel O’Neill, Clinical Director, Talkspace, and Sean McBride, Vice President of Partnerships, Lyra Health with their keynote address “The Future Of Mental Health Service Delivery: Up Close & Personal With Ginger, Lyra, & Talkspace.”
Monica E. Oss, chief executive officer at OPEN MINDS will close the institute with her timely keynote address “What We’ve Done In The Past Won’t Get Us To Where We Need To Be: Transformational Strategy For The Next Normal.”
The agenda will feature more than 25 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs.
Can’t miss sessions include:
- Taking On New Competitors & Managing Consumer Preferences In The Next Normal
- Making The Tough Decisions: Knowing When & How To Close A Service Line
- VBR: Where’s The Beef? Managing Payer Expectations For Value Over Volume
- New Technologies Creating New Opportunities For Consumers With Intellectual & Developmental Disabilities
- New Treatments & Technologies To Manage The Rising Tsunami In Children’s Mental Health
- Is Your Strategy ‘Mission Impossible?’ Moving From Strategic Plan To Strategic Implementation