Highlights Of Strategy & Innovation Week
The only national event focused on the emerging innovations disrupting the market – and the strategic science behind making them work for consumers with complex conditions.
Competitive advantage in a performance-based market depends on the ability of organizations to innovate and take successful innovation to scale. This year, OPEN MINDS is presenting a week of can’t-miss events, session, and activities designed to help executives develop and refine their value proposition, re-frame market challenges into opportunities, and build innovation-competent organizations.
Day One of strategy and innovation week kicks off with two exciting events: The I/DD Executive Leadership Summit, a full day event focused on practical, cutting-edge ideas for executives serving the intellectual/developmental disabilities markets, and Finding The Path To Online Marketing Success: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Website & Social Media Marketing.
The institute will feature over 30 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs.
Each day begins with keynote presentations – on June 5, Michael G. Griffin, Chief Executive Officer, Daughters of Charity will open the event with Sustainability In A Competitive Market: The Daughters Of Charity Services Story, and on June 6, Charles Gross, Ph.D., Vice President, Behavioral Health, Anthem, Inc. will present Going Beyond Innovation – Developing Partnerships With Health Plans.
All institute sessions are led by highly experienced OPEN MINDS moderators with guest speakers presenting their organization’s projects and a wide range of viewpoints. Guest speakers include:
- Paul Duck, Vice President, Strategy & Development, Beacon Health Options
- Alyssa Brown, J.D., Deputy Director, Planning Administration, Office of Health Care Financing, Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Danita Johnson Hughes, Ph.D., President & CEO, Edgewater Health
- David Wawrzynek, MS, MBA, Chief Financial Officer, Spectrum Human Services
- Eleanor Castillo Sumi, Ph.D., BCBA-D, Vice President of Research and Program Development, Uplift Family Services
- Janelle Wesloh, LADC, MBA, Vice President of Clinical Excellence, Innovation and Recovery Management, Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
- Nicholas C. Riehl, J.D., MBA, VP of Corporate Development and General Counsel, ncgCARE
- William G. Wood, M.D., Former National Medical Director, Medical Management, Behavioral Health, Government Business Division, Formerly with Anthem, Inc.
- And More!
Throughout the week, 30+ cutting-edge vendors will be in the exhibit hall available to discuss their products and services to support your organization’s initiatives. Formal & informal networking opportunities are available throughout the institute.
Best Practice Service Line Development: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On New Service Line, Design, Development, & Launch closes out the week providing attendees with everything they need to know about developing a new service line.
Join 400+ industry thought leaders, innovators, and market experts this June in New Orleans for a can’t-miss event! Register your team online today!